2008 Fess Parker: intense fruit, conc in mouth, honey-butter overtones, AND under $20. Fried chicken w/ yams.
Tag Archives | inexpensive bargain wines
Internationally recognized for his expertise on small-volume California wine producers, Bruce has earned accolades for his work as a wine educator, editor, freelance wine writer and wine judge. He has traveled extensively doing winery research in Europe, the Pacific Northwest, New Zealand, Chile and Argentina.
Read more from the Bruce Cass Biography
- Roussanne ~ My Quaker Moment in the Rhône March 27, 2012
- New World Albariño. Hope You’ve Got a Thick Skin. June 14, 2012
- St Hallet ’98 (OB) Shiraz October 29, 2009
- Togni ’99 (Tanbark) Cab Sauv November 4, 2009
- Inniskillin 05 Vidal Icewine November 30, 2009
- Grigio Style: Pinot Gris Dances with Asian Flavors September 8, 2014
- Mourvedre’s Dark and Terroir-torial Personality April 15, 2014
- Tannat Finds a Toehold in California January 17, 2014
- Barberas Shine in El Dorado Competition June 17, 2013
- Of what value are wine reviews? December 31, 2012
- Witherspoon Bergan: Wow!! i am very impressed with your lovely post...
- martin glasser: Hi Bruce, and thank you for making roussanne. I am...
- Greg: Thanks for showing El Dorado County some attention...
- Dave Lustig: And the old vine Mataro hiding down in Cucamonga i...
- Larry Schaffer: Nicely written piece - thanks for putting the spot...
Aromatic Whites Australia - NZ blue plate Chenin Blanc bottle-aged wines Bottle Shock Cab Sauv California Chardonnay Chenin Blanc Clarksburg Clarksburg Chenin Blanc classic wines crab current release wines dessert wines France green wines inexpensive bargain wines intl wine events jewel yams Merlot mid-range value wines movie review natalie maclean other places other red wines Other white wines pecan pie pineapple Pinot Noir Riesling Sideways South America Syrah tablas creek thanksgiving turkey unquenchable book Unquenchable by Natalie MacLean Vouvray wine wine book wine bottle shock Wine Movies wines paired to ethnic cuisine
Follow @wineteacher on Twitter