Bio-d since 01. Wild yeast. Attractive feral nose w/ blk cherry robe. Minced squab + plum sauce.
Monterey County. Two estate wines from certified organic grapes. Very good quality, bargain priced. Strongly recommended.
How green is your wine?
de Tierra Vyds
Continues at Stanford wine blog.
Read more from the Bruce Cass Biography
- Roussanne ~ My Quaker Moment in the Rhône March 27, 2012
- New World Albariño. Hope You’ve Got a Thick Skin. June 14, 2012
- St Hallet ’98 (OB) Shiraz October 29, 2009
- Togni ’99 (Tanbark) Cab Sauv November 4, 2009
- Inniskillin 05 Vidal Icewine November 30, 2009
- Grigio Style: Pinot Gris Dances with Asian Flavors September 8, 2014
- Mourvedre’s Dark and Terroir-torial Personality April 15, 2014
- Tannat Finds a Toehold in California January 17, 2014
- Barberas Shine in El Dorado Competition June 17, 2013
- Of what value are wine reviews? December 31, 2012
- Witherspoon Bergan: Wow!! i am very impressed with your lovely post...
- martin glasser: Hi Bruce, and thank you for making roussanne. I am...
- Greg: Thanks for showing El Dorado County some attention...
- Dave Lustig: And the old vine Mataro hiding down in Cucamonga i...
- Larry Schaffer: Nicely written piece - thanks for putting the spot...
Follow @wineteacher on Twitter